Ads Top

All Along The Watchtower

I have always listened to music and studied lyrics, and that has been one of my favourite ways of learning languages. I'm rather an auditory learner, so I always intuitively selected audio material to learn. (HERE I have written about auditory learners and HERE about the visual ones, there was also a post on kinesthetic learners some time ago). Sometimes I hear something on the radio and I immediately know that I have to 'teach it'. This is a tribute to one of the songs that is an evergreen in the overwhelming garden of rock music. This is a tribute to his Majesty Jimi Hendrix... and Bob Dylan who originally wrote and recorded the song.




All Along The Watchtower
Naokoło Strażnicy






"There must be some kinda way out of here"
"Stąd musi być jakieś wyjście"
Said the joker to the thief
Powiedział błazen do złodzieja
"There's too much confusion
Jest za dużo zamieszania
I can't get no relief"
nie mogę znaleźć ukojenia

"Businessmen, they, they drink my wine
Biznesmeni pijÄ… moje wino
Plowmen dig my earth
Oracze kopiÄ… w mojej ziemi
None will level on the line
Å»aden z nich nie ma pojÄ™cia 
Nobody of it is worth", hey
ile jest wart

"No reason to get excited"
"Nie ma powodu do uniesienia"
The thief, he kindly spoke
Uprzejmie zauważył złodziej
"There are many here among us
"Jest tu wielu między nami
Who feel that life is but a joke"
Którzy uważają, że życie to taki żart"

"But you and I, we've been through that
"Ale ty i ja, my przez to przeszliśmy
And this is not our fate
i to nie jest nasz los
So let us not talk falsely now
więc nie zwódźmy nikogo
The hour is getting late", hey
Robi sie juz późno", hej

Hey

All along the watchtower
Na około strażnicy
Princes kept the view
Spoglądali książęta
While all the women came and went
podczas gdy wszystkie kobiety przychodziły i odchodziły
Barefoot servants too
Bosonodzy słudzy też

Outside in the cold distance
Na zewnÄ…trz w sinej dali
A wildcat did growl
Zawył dziki kot
Two riders were approaching
Dwaj jeźdźcy się zbliżali
And the wind began to howl, hey
I zaczął wiać wiatr

All along the watchtower
All along the watchtower


and Eddie Vedder (Pearl Jam) performing the classic...







Brak komentarzy:

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.